Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You live, you learn, and you forgive

Life throws curve balls.
Somethings don't work out the way you want them to. 
People hurt your feelings with out realizing it.
You become a little bruised and scared. 
But those heal up and you get back on your feet. 

I've learned when things go wrong you forgive as soon as you can.
Be mad or sad for a while but don't dwell on it. 
Once you forgive you feel free.
Sometimes you mess up and hurt some else's feelings. 
You want them to forgive you right away. 
I believe if you are quick to forgive others, you don't need others 
to say sorry to you all the time. 

I've made more than enough mistakes in my life. 
I've hurt people I love. Injured friendships. 
Cried lots and lots of times. 
But because I was sorry things got better.
My relationships became stronger.
I learned not to do those stupid things again. 

Even though I try not to, I'll still do stupid things 
and I hope people will keep forgiving me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment