Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Weekend

Going home is my favorite. I love knowing that I am missed
I'm still excited to get back up to the hype of school...just not the homework.
So here is what I did this weekend. The country air served me well

Movie Marathon-we love movies at our house

Cleaned the Chicken Coop-Nothing like workin' hard and getting
dirty.

Cleaned up the Garden-I told my mom I would pull weeds instead of dealing with boys.
Normally I would pick the other option over pulling weeds.

Smashed a Pumpkin- I had a garden hoe in my hand. Launched 
baby pumpkins with the rake. 

Made Donuts- yes they were homemade, yes they were delicious, and no 
they are all gone.

Made my costume-its going to be  smokin' hot

Went to my brother's primary program-which was
hilarious little kids are just awesome

I got to hold the adorable baby Max-made my grandma proud,
she said I was going to be a good mom

No comments:

Post a Comment