Monday, November 7, 2011

20 Songs that Make Chloe

Yeah the 20 thing is a theme. Wednesday is coming up fast :) 

{1} Feather in Wind-Mindy Gledhill
{2}Ordinary Girl-Rebelution
{3}Paradise-Coldplay
{4}Flicker-Rosi Golan
{5}Whole Wide World-Mindy Gledhill
{6}Haven't Met You Yet- Michael Buble
{7}Hiding My Heart-Adele
{8}Into Yesterday-Sugar Ray
{9}Vienna-Billy Joel
{10}Come Around-Rosi Golan
{13}Swim-Jack's Mannequin 
{14}Wallflower-Priscilla Ahn
{15}Rainbow-Colbie Caillat
{16}Dream-Priscilla Ahn
{17}C.S. Lewis Song-Brooke Fraser
{18}Inside Outside-Jack & White
{19} Be OK-Ingrid Michaelson
{20}Lovely-Sara Haze

Okay so here are some of my favorite songs new and old.
Some explain how I feel sometimes.
Some sad, some glad. 
It took me a while to narrow the list down.
I just love music so much.
And you probably look 
at this and say "Geez she's a mess. Her genres of music go everywhere."
You don't even know. This barely scratches the surface. 
You should see my working out playlist. 
I even helped you out and linked all of them up 
to a youtube video so you can listen.  

So enjoy this present from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment