Saturday, November 26, 2011

In Search of the Perfect Christmas Tree

Today my family and I went searching for the perfect Christmas Tree. 
Its one of my favorite things to do. 
I told my mom I'm going to drag my little munchkins someday to get a Christmas Tree with them. 
Whenever that happens.
This is our fourth year of going to mountains and cutting down our own tree.
I missed the first year for some lame excuse
{"I don't want to get hurt for Basketball" I seriously can't believe I said that}
This year Aubrie didn't come which was sad because she just makes everybody laugh the whole time.
It was a first for some new things. We actually took our time instead of rushing through.

Ride up was normal. Just the nice view of all the trees and snow.
I just wanted to go snowboarding right then. Just headed up all the way to Pomerelle.

We most certainly looked like a family out of the Martha Stewart Magazine.
We brought a picnic.
Homemade Turkey noodle soup and rolls. Hot Chocolate and homemade marshmallows
Yup we are that legit.







This was the longest hike we have had in searching for a Christmas tree. 
we made an entire loop. I wouldn't be surprised if we had walked a mile until we found our tree. 
Good for burning those calories I ate on Thursday. 
I'm sad I'll miss the decorating but what can I do. 
Need to finish up three more weeks of school. Then I'll have my off-track break. 

What are your Christmas tree Traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment