Friday, November 25, 2011

Who's Idea Was This Idea

I would like to know who created this madness of Black Friday.
I would say its getting Holiday Status...if you know what I mean. 
At Target my mom heard a story about a lady who pepper  sprayed 
the whole entire crowd just so she could be first in line. 
Hasn't she heard getting there super early so she can be in the front. 
CA-RAZY!
I skip all of that madness. Thank you!
Its called internet and being sane! 
I'll wait until most of the crowd have left. 

But here are some things I found today in Twin Falls.

 {Thought it was neat but I didn't get it}

 {Now this is the perfume I have wanted for a long time. 
I think the name suits me. Yay for TJMaxx }

{I am going to make my own. When I find the spare time in the next 3 weeks!}

Got some lovelies crossed of for Christmas Shopping for the family and friends.
So it was a good shopping day with just the girls!
Tomorrow is Christmas Tree day! Super Stoked for that!

How was your Black Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment